Preparation Before Registration:
- Registrant’s Personal Information, including English Full name (must be identical to the name on ID/passport), Date of Birth, Identity Card/ Passport Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, Emergency Contact Person and Number, and Past Race Result Reference
Size of the Event Exclusive Runner Tee (Free):
- Credit Card (for payment)
Should you wish to participate in Corporate Cup，please contact us via email at [email protected] or call us at (852) 2567 3977.
Remarks: All items CANNOT be refunded once submitted (unless event cancellation by the Organiser)
Modification of Registration Details (Free)
A confirmation email with a link for modifying registration details will be automatically generated upon successful registration. You may modify some of the details^ yourself from the link up to 1 month before event date.
^Not applicable to modify the following：Event Category, Start Time, English Name and Date of Birth
Modification of Registration Details (With Charges)
(An admin fee of HKD $100 will be charged upon successful modification)
Should you wish to modify Event Category, Start Time, English Name, Date of Birth or modify details after deadline, please email to [email protected]. The Organizer reserves the right to decline any application without giving any reason.
Useful information (With hyperlink)
EVENT CANCELLATION ARRANGEMENT
Prior to event day
- Should the Event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser or in the case of a force majeure resulting in the Event being cancelled on or before 14 or more days to the race date, a refund of half of the entry fee will be made. The Organiser shall have no other responsibilities and/or liabilities in relation to such cancellation.
Should the Event be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser or in the case of a force majeure resulting in the Event being cancelled within 14 days to the race date, no refund of the entry fee will be made. The Organiser shall have no other responsibilities and/or liabilities in relation to such cancellation.
On event day
- The safety of our participants and crew are our primary concern. The event will be cancelled if the Hong Kong Observatory issues tropical cyclone signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning at or after 0:00 on event day.
During the event, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel or cut short the event for the reasons listed below. Please pay attention to the instructions onsite. All registration fees and donations are non-refundable.
a) adverse weather conditions;
b) landslides, rock falls or hill fires along the course;
c) protests or blockage along the course;
d) Force majeure
Force majeure includes and is not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, or other severe natural disaster or act of God; or due to protest, riot, civil disobedience, uprising, march, revolt, assembly, demonstration, occupation, commotion, mass gathering, war, terrorist, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, pandemic, COVID-19 or other similar contagious disease or government intervention or prohibition or the likelihood of such event or act.
For any special arrangements due to emergency, there will be instant announcement on HK Streetathon Facebook, please stay tuned.
Special Arrangements & Precautions due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Details will be announced before registration starts.
The Organizer has purchased public liability insurance. Participants are recommended to purchase your own personal accident insurance or other relevant insurance according to your needs.
- Participants should assess whether or not they are physically fit to take part in the race and should consult medical advice from doctors if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race. If participants feel sick during the race, they should approach race officials for assistance immediately.
Due to limitations of the road capacity, additional manpower is deployed to assist participants along the route to ensure the safety, please follow the instructions given by race officials during the race.
Participants should be cautious when crossing all roads and should not put on headphones or listen to music during the race as vehicles may cross the race route.